Guys and Gals, hate to say this, but we have some bad news for you!
In the wake of the latest mass murders in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio, the calls for more gun control have become deafening. It looks as if we’re likely going to end up with some kind of new and additional restrictions on our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, which is becoming less of a right and more of a government privilege. This is unless enough of us push back.
Here are titles of a number of recent articles that give a flavor of the debate:
- Republican Congressman from Illinois, Adam Kinzinger: Serious movement brewing to overturn the entire 2nd Amendment. Article
- Biden says he’s coming for assault weapons, as 2020 Dems urge new ban in wake of shootings. Article
- Judge Andrew Napolitano: Second Amendment bars many gun restrictions being proposed after mass shootings. Article
- Trump Pushes Universal Background Checks Article
These are all on the federal level, which this communication will mainly concentrate on, but it’s just as bad on the state level.
THIS LINK Opens a PDF that: Will help your understanding of the current push for more gun control and provide a number of pathways to communicate your opposition to additional restrictions on the 2nd Amendment.
- First a letter from Kim Stolfer, President of Firearms Owners Against Crime with four quick and easy ways that you, as an American gun owner, can make your voice heard.
- Next, Gun Owners of America provides more information and links to send prewritten letters to President Trump and other Republicans who are abandoning their duty to defend the Constitution.
- The Lehigh Valley Tea Party’s petition to “Stop Red Flag Laws” adds Pennsylvania State law makers as recipients.
- Next, a quick review of Saul Alinsky’s 8 steps to create a socialist society. When you read these you should recognize all of them slowly being put into place in the United States.
- Finally, applications to join two organizations that are working their butts off to resist the loss of our freedom. They need your help.
Please step up to the plate, help to preserve our freedoms now and ensure they can be passed on to the next generation.